“Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve”.
Hi, this is Christine Ang, I am the founder and writer of EmpowerYourLife.co, a personal development blog for people who aspires to become empowered in life.
At Empower Your Life, I’m committed to bring you articles that inspires, and contents to help you learn and grow in the most authentic way.
This blog enables me to rediscover myself, reflect on my personal values and gives me an opportunity to learn, unlearn and relearn in many aspects of my life. I aspire to live each day with intentions, consciousness and presence in whatever I do, wherever I am. In my endeavor, empowering self to empower You to greatness!
What do I Do?
1. Life Coaching
Life Coaching is dedicated to people who seeks to improve yourselves at work or in your personal life. Most people undermine your innate abilities to overcome challenges and do better in life. Coaching enables you to see clarity within yourselves. A Coach serves to help you uncover and draw out those powers to guide you in making better decisions. Don’t believe me! Come and experience what coaching can do for you. Email email@example.com to schedule a talk.
a) Computer and IT Skills Training
I’m a ACTA (Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment) certified Trainer and ICDL (International Computer Driving Licence) Accredited Tester, and am actively conducting ICDL computer and IT skills training under the Singapore government’s WSQ (Workforce Skills Qualifications) System.
b) Soft Skills and Life Training
In the areas of personal development for individuals and corporations. I combine best learning experiences to transfer skills and knowledge in:
- Be Grateful, Become Successful
- Powerful Visualization Skills to Live in Congruence with Your Life
- Evergreen Motivation Principles
- When Procrastination Gets in Your Way
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs.
c) Personal Protection Training
Together with a partner, I own, and is a Trainer of a personal protection and martial art training business, Living Impact Aikido LL. The company teaches Aikido, a Japanese martial art. Aikido’s philosophies of peace and harmony makes it more than just a martial art. Many long term practitioners can attest to positive character changes like a good attitude; respect for people; self discipline and a peaceful spirit among practioners.
This blog is my personal voice. My writing are in the area of personal development based on my personal learning, experiences and encounters. Sharing my journey with you provides an opportunity for us to learn and grow towards greatness and excellence together.
4. Translation and Interpretation (English-to-Chinese | Chinese-to-English)
I am effectively bilingual in both the English and Chinese language, and has the proficiency to speak, read, write, translate and interpret either ways, as well deliver training and presentations in both languages. I currently serve as a church interpreter
5. Private Investor
I became a private investor in the period 2009-2014 after I l left my corporate job in Oct 2009. It was a very enriching journey learning directly from many top property and investment gurus. Throughout this time, together with my husband, we’ve built a portfolio of properties in 3 countries now. These days, I do not get involve much in investment, except to manage the properties.
Academic qualification does not equate or guarantee success. A great attitude and positive mindset do. So is learning the right knowledge and applying it correctly. I have learned directly from world class speakers like Anthony Robbins, Les Brown, Robert G. Allen, as well as self-learning through books, audio & DVD programs of many others like Jack Canfield, Brian Tracy, Zig Ziglar, Denis Waitley and John C Maxwell.
Besides that. I’ve over 20 years of corporate experiences in MNCs and large corporations, mainly in marketing and sales positions.
Academic and Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor of Business Administration Degree (2002), La Trobe University, Australia
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Marketing (2000), Chartered Institute of Marketing, United Kingdom
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming Practitioner (2009), The American Board of NLP, USA
- (ACTA) Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (2009/2015), Singapore Workforce Development Agency
- ICDL Accredited Tester (2016-2019), ICDL International Computer Driving Licence Asia
- Certificate in Know It-Teach It Grammar (2007)
British Council, Singapore
- Certified Microsoft Office Specialist Expert – Microsoft Office Excel 2003
- Common Examination Housing Agent (CEHA). Singapore (1996)
- Diploma in Computer Studies (1987)
The National Centre for Information Technology, UK
Connect With Me
- Add me on Facebook <please send me a message to say you found me from this blog.
- Follow me on Twitter @Yunvolution
- Contact me via Contact Page